15 February 2011

Day 15



I gave up coffee a few weeks ago, but this morning my eyes refused to fully open (which was probably for the best I guess - campus was crawling with smug-looking couples). Even my Google Reader was polluted with Valentine's Day posts with the most unimaginative titles: "Mate for the Date!", "Love is in the air!", "Happy Love Day!". Cheers to cynicism and it finally being February 15th.

On a happier note, I love this skirt and wear it year-round (I pair it with a black tank in the summer). It's a big bubble-shape and has pockets and I never seem to get sick of it.

J.Crew outlet shirt, Forever 21 skirt, Target tights, Coach flats

7 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! You look fresh, not at all like you need(ed) coffee! :)

    Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sarcastic note on Valentine's post cracked me up! I called me yesterday's post "Mate for the date" and it was about finding a proper look for a romantic (or not really) night. Sorry! :D
    You look absolutely cute in this skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah!!! Blogger has been acting up! my comment keeps getting deleted. Anyway let's try again. These photos made me giggle I love them! And man I always look super tired, haha. I love you skirt too! Anyway thanks for your comments, I'm so happy I found your blog!

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amada - So sorry!! Sometimes being sassy gets me in trouble. Let's blame it on my record-high levels of cynicism yesterday and move on, shall we?

    Kathrine + Lauren - Thanks! My ego is going to be huge if all of these nice comments keep rolling in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. Just found your blog and think it is wonderful!
    love, your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog recently -- I love it!
    You look super cute in your plaid skirt! Props on giving up coffee at all, I am so addicted.

    Katelyn
    dailybasisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...