17 February 2011

Day 17

It was 70 out today and as I was walking down the street at 1pm I passed a frat bro wearing seersucker shorts, a white v-neck and neon sunglasses while holding a Solo cup, which I'm willing to bet was filled with some kind of jungle juice (a concoction of cheap vodka and Kool-Aid). A few hours later a darty (day party) was in full swing next door with music that you could hear blocks away. How is it that on a Wednesday in February these are socially acceptable behaviors?



J.Crew cardigan, Banana Republic vest, vintage beetle broach, vintage necklace (thanks Grandma!), H&M jeans, Coach flats

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit. You look absolutely gorgeous! Love your blog. I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I just recently found your blog through the remix list and I love it. Keep up the good work fellow 30er!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and classy outfit and the location is awesome. oh and I giggled at the frat boy...

    ReplyDelete

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...