17 October 2009

I had more fun button shopping than I did at prom

A few weeks ago, in an attempt to fulfill all of my Carrie Bradshaw fantasies (remember when she wore the fur coat and Ray-Bans to the Yankees game?) I got a jacket with fur at a vintage shop. It had a button missing, so today I went to a fabric store to get replacements.

Unlike JoAnn's in the Village, there was no Sesame Street fleece to be found. Such cute stuff--I was especially in love with all of their tie silk. Definitely getting some to make throw pillows.

Thought I'd mix it up a little and get blueish buttons to replace the original tan ones. I'm definitely going to have to Google the proper way to sew on a button. Sorry, Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...