09 December 2009

Call me Gisele

Every Sunday, a photographer in London's East End opens up his studio to the public and does portraits of anyone who happens to wander in. I didn't really know what I was getting myself into, but was relieved to find that the "studio" wasn't some creepy photographer's living room.

I think the guy was sick of dealing with families who came in to get photos for their Christmas cards, and told me to 'get into it', so here I am looking ridiculous:


I loved the concept, it makes me want to be an art director, but for now I'll stick to impromptou photoshoots with Matt Little in Bloomington. Now I just need to decide if I want to pay £35 for a hard copy of one of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...