28 June 2010

blog stalker

There are few things that I like more than sitting down with a cup of black coffee, a scone and perusing my favorite blogs, blogs and more blogs. Find me a trendy coffee shop with free wifi and cute dishes and I'm in heaven. According to Google Reader:

"From your 50 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 1,067 items,starred 3 items, shared 0 items, and emailed 4 items."

That's about 35 blog posts a day. Oh man. Is it pathetic that I avoid staying out late on the weekends in anticipation of my Saturday/Sunday morning blog perusal time? When I buy a cat and fail to renew my cell phone contract it'll be time to worry. Until then, I'll continue to make imaginary internet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...