10 July 2010

Romping

A few weeks ago I bought a romper at an obscene price. I hate paying more than Forever 21 prices for trendy things that probably won't be cool in a year, and of course, after a week the zipper broke (ok, I admit that I wore it almost every day that week). So, yesterday I trekked to Jo Ann fabrics and navigated the aisles of Spongebob fleece and duck-shaped buttons until I found a replacement zipper. Arlene and I took the sewing machine out on the deck, replaced the zipper, and now it's as good as new.


3 comments:

  1. OMG! Where are the interesting blog post? How are you going to become a blog celebrity if you only blog once every where 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry honey! Once I am back to my full time job of crafting and cooking I'll be back to my daily posting. When you're helping MB and I decorate our apartment you'll be the star of many posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait until that starts again!

    ReplyDelete

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...