30 January 2011

Autumn Lynn photos

I've been working on a little project for the past month and now I can finally share some of the results! My friend Jessi started a hair accessory line called Autumn Lynn Designs and asked me to take photos of her collection. She had a closet full of clothes from Anthropologie and a sky-high stamina for photo shoots, so it was love at first snap.








The hair pieces will be available on Etsy soon and the official website will up and running shortly!

There's nothing I love more than orchestrating photo shoots, so send me an email if you're looking for kids portraits, family photos, senior pictures or some photos of yourself that aren't taken by holding your camera at arm's length. (I'll be going back and forth between Indiana and Chicago this semester.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...