21 February 2011

Day 21- Outtakes

For someone who posts pictures of herself on the internet every day, I promise I'm not actually as vain as I might seem. After 21 days I still feel really awkward getting in front of the camera and am mildly shocked every time someone leaves a complementary comment.

I didn't get dressed today due to the fact that I was too busy blowing my nose and thinking about how great elastic waist pants are, so I thought I'd grace you with some of the outtakes from the past 21 days.

Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen (well, ladies and homosexual gentleman, more likely), Erin Girard at her finest...


Depending on my motivation to put on real clothes tomorrow, you might be receiving more of these photographic gems...

10 comments:

  1. Love that first picture! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Elastic waist pants are a staple of my weekend wardrobe. I'm actually wearing them right now. No I don't go out in public in elastic waist pants.

    I still feel awkward too. But the Mr. told me...don't worry about who is watching, just do your thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Love your blog. I love all of you who are doing the remix...wish I would have started it myself!

    I found your blog through Sabrina (scattered thoughts by breenuh).

    I adore all of your outfits so far. Too bad we don't have J. Crew in Canada...or at least, not that I've seen! (Now I have to google it. And possibly take a trip across the border to Seattle to find one...)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUTTAKES ARE THE CUTEST!!! you're so adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfits and photo editing--very cute!

    owenandchelsey.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha this is too cute. I have more outtakes than I care to discuss. Mine are definitely not this cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha! you're hilarious! So glad I've found your blog-now following!;)

    Also-cute outfits! And props for wearing those flats in what looks like a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog from Karla at Some Kind of Lovely. Love your sense of humor!

    http://ebcj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, willow smith. one of my friends keeps telling me that she has a great video to show me and then it's always that song. one of these days i will stop falling for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...