26 April 2011

living in god's house

I'm in my last week of college (!!!) so I thought I'd keep it real and show you a little corner of my apartment. For those of you who haven't been following along since the beginning, I live in a church that was turned into apartments. I don't have any stained glass windows or religious paraphernalia (you know I would've been all over that for a photo shoot by now), but I'm pretty sure god winces every time Matt and I walk in the front door. 

(I saw this dress pinned on Pinterest, dropped everything and drove to H&M where I found it in my size! When do they EVER have exactly what you're looking for in your size? Never. Amazing!)

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your last week of school! That must be exciting and scary...I'll be in that position at this time next year, and it's already freaking me out a little. And love the dress...so obsessed with color for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at that dress, too, but decided to leave it there... I wonder if they still carry it? I've bought a related one at H&M though, similar cut with slightly longer arms, white with bright yellow stripes for only 5€! Whee :-D

    Relatable Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great - that dress is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress reminds me of hailee steinfeld's oscar dress, but not quite as fancy! it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress! I need some new rubber boots too....walmart here I come!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should always have a trace of HK in your home, kind of like Seinfeld and his Superman. A fridge magnet or Christmas ornament or trading card would do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute dress. I am jealous that you live close to an H&M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are oh so cute. this outfit is just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to go buy this dress but I'm so torn on it. I had to size down because of the cut but now it's damn short but I just couldn't pass it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this dress! It looks great on you girl!

    ReplyDelete

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...