12 November 2011

polka-dots and coffee on a roof

Whenever I wake up on the weekends to find that it's going to be another summer-like day, half of me is slightly irritated because I don't have an excuse to sit on my couch in my pajamas drinking coffee and watching reruns of The Office (my favorite pastime in unpleasant weather).


Today I embraced the sunshine and headed to the cafe on the roof of Moma to meet up with a friend who was in town for a quick trip. Isn't this pleated polka-dot dress fun??



4 comments:

  1. Lover-ly. I especially like the last shot where you're posing within an inch of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I'm saving this for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that you buttoned the cardigan all the way up! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute outfit! I love the polka dots! I feel the same way when the sun is out. I love it but it gives little excuse to lounge around!

    ReplyDelete

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...