29 October 2009

Excuse me while I gush...

I'm becoming more out of touch with reality as each day passes. This morning I listened to classical music on a plush white couch next to a grand piano as I looked out the window across the rolling countryside. We spent the last night of our English road trip in a luxe B&B in Bath, which included our own private garden entrance, a 4-poster bed and a cast-iron roll-top bath tub.

The private entrance to our room, no big deal:

Best night of sleep ever:

View from breakfast (smoked salmon, amaaazing scrambled eggs, croissants, tea):


I could've stayed in that room forever drinking tea and reading books. A cast-iron bathtub with feet is going on my list of future non-negotiable luxuries. I'm so spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...