1. I packed my stuff up to come home for spring break and remembered to bring tons of boots, skirts, belts, etc., but forgot to throw in any underwear or pajamas. Looks like I'll be sleeping in my hot pink sweater and flapper skirt.
2. Since I stepped in the door on Thursday I haven't consumed much outside the arena of coffee, tea, croissants and cinnamon buns. My hands were shaking due to the absurd amount of sugar and caffeine pumping through my veins which resulted in lots of blurry iPhone pics. Now I have to decide between good iPhone pics or a caffeine buzz. Great.
3. Sunday brunch = my favorite part of the week
4. I found pony-hair leopard flats at the Kate Spade outlet store for $50. I must've been accumulating some karma points this month. Score.
5. I love the High/Low feature in Style at Home magazine. They decorate two rooms (nearly) identically, but one has an enormous budget and the other is done on the cheap. The fam turned guessing which is which into a competition and, not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty damn good at it.