22 May 2011

slightly obnoxious, but lots of fun

I went to my cousin's bridal shower yesterday afternoon and was instructed to wear something blue as part of the theme ("Something old, something new..."), so this vintage belt was perfect for the occasion.

Remember this vest that I decided to wear backwards? I shortened it so I could wear it with jeans (it was tunic length when I bought it, ha!). I think it might just be one of my favorite things that I own.


Usually the sight of Juicy Couture junk makes me want to scrape my eyes out with a golden terrier charm, but I'm in loooove with these new sunglasses. They're slightly obnoxious but lots of fun, which seems to be an ongoing theme in my wardrobe (and personality).

Vintage top (last seen here), vintage belt (last seen here), Gap jeans, Kate Spade flats, Juicy Couture sunglasses via Nordstrom Rack

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love those sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too adorable. i love those jeans! i'm convinced that gap jeans change lives. i mean, they changed mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a pair of sunglasses like those! I love them, mine broke though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mackenzie - I read somewhere that Gap is sourcing their denim from the same sources as JBrand. They were so cheap and so far I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had fun at the shower! The vest looks great now! And I love the color of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That might be the best shower outfit eva! I bet all the other ladies were side eyeing you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute belt! Love the color.
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your glasses, too. So rad! :) And the shoes... gimme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great belt but I am loving your shoes! I've been looking for the perfect flats so will probably stop by Kate Spade soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These heart shaped sunglasses are so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete

NEWER OLDER
OLDER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...